Cybersecurity Senior Consultant (Purple Team)
Agorà Security is a start-up company that specializes in Cybersecurity topics. We are part of a network of companies called ARGOGRA, which values and supports a sustainable and agile workplace that aims to make a positive impact on national and international companies.
This position requires creativity and rigor, as you will need to adapt to unforeseen challenges while engaging in Red or Blue Team exercises. You will also provide quality and trust to our clients through your professional skills and attitude. You will also need to be proactive and have a “get it done” attitude. Problem-solving skills are essential for this role.
As an employee of our company, you will have the opportunity to create and deploy innovative methodologies and tools for Cybersecurity. You will work with experienced managers who will help you grow and learn in a dynamic environment.
You will face complex and modern challenges that involve the interoperability of different systems. Thus, you will have the chance to collaborate with cross-functional teams from different companies to deliver the best possible solutions to our clients.
- Cyber Incident Response & Management
- Crisis Management
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Threat Hunting
- Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing
- Red Teaming
- Social Engineering
- Bug hunting and exploit development
- Actively interact with clients
- Qualify customers needs
- Work in a hybrid (i.e. physical & remote) team
- Track updates on national and international compliance Cybersecurity frameworks
- Support the engagement manager deliver the best possible outputs
- Sustainably and ethically support the company brand expansion
- Propose new tools and processes to increase engagements speed and quality
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Capability to qualify customers needs
- Present engagement deliverable to clients
- Confidence working with non-Windows OSes
- Strong analytical skills
- Multiple languages (at least Italian and English)
- Valid work permit for Italy
- Traveling availability
What We Offer
As an employee, you can see how your work makes a difference, whether you suggest new ways of working or use tools to make them happen.
You can help the company succeed and make the world a better place.
You can also enjoy various activities throughout the year, such as team building events, monthly drinks, and more.
A full-time position.
Continuous training on the job.
Hard and soft skills certifications.
Annual ad-hoc soft & hard
skills development program.
Choose your own working setup (e.g. workstations, hardware tools, etc.).